22 Nov Patch Notes Update
Dear Adventurers, many players had expressed their concern over the merging of channels, and the affected WOC due to Sunday maintenance. We would like to address them with the following changes:1. The plan to merge the channels for Global servers will be shelved due to strong concerns from the community.
2. The maintenance timing is now rescheduled to 22 Nov, 0000 HRS - 22 Nov, 0900 HRS (GMT -6) instead for all players to participate in the WOC event on Sunday.Once again, thank you for your insightful comments.If you are having any other issues or feedback, please send them to our in-game Customer Service by tapping on [More] > [Settings] > [Fourth Tab] > [Support] and we will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your love and support!
RO:M Operations Team
Christmas is approaching, adventurers! it's time to get festive, and also to gear up for the upcoming Holy Ground War Tournament happening next month. For more details, check the notes here:
Dear Adventurers, the reported issue where 【Stellar Hunters could not see opponents on the maps】 was fixed on 4 Nov. The new dates for 6v6 Season 8 and 12v12 Season 4 are now rescheduled as follows:
1. 6v6 Season 8 Week 3 (13 Nov) and Week 4 (20 Nov)
2. 12v12 Season 4 Week 1 (27 Nov), Week 2 (4 Dec), Week 3 (11 Dec), and Cup Tournament (18 Dec)
All the best for your 6v6 and upcoming 12v12.
25 Oct 2021 NA Service Suspension Maintenance (24 Oct, 2100 HRS - 25 Oct, 0400 HRS, GMT-6)
(NA) We will be suspending service for maintenance on 24 Oct, 2100 HRS - 25 Oct, 0400 HRS, GMT-6. During the maintenance, you will be unable to log in temporarily.
Update 27 Sep: Dear adventurers, maintenance for the patch will be delayed for a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to have it up as soon as possible.
It's that time of the month once more, with tons of merrymaking and feasting ahead. Read more about the upcoming patch details here:
Isle of Dreams comes absolutely packed with enough content for a new lifetime of adventures. Before it arrives on 23 Aug, get the full rundown of all the details in these patch notes:
A new Holy Ground War Season arrives in the upcoming 27 Jul patch. Read all the details below.
Coming on 27 Jun, the next major patch includes a new 6v6 season, new Novice Supply Station and Eclage Illusionary Weapon Shop, and a huge array of optimizations, adjustments, and bugfixes. Learn more here.
A new generation of RO:M is coming! Pack your bags for a trip to the Isle of Dreams, where incredible adventures await. During the coming weeks, we will be unveiling details of what’s coming in this massive new update, which include:
A new Holy Ground War Season, a new floor to explore in the Palace of Beauty, and much more await you in the next patch arriving on 24 May. Check out all the details here.
Good day, adventurers! Our next patch will be arriving on 26 Apr and will include the next season of Holy Ground War, along with several item adjustments. Review the patch notes here:
Good day Adventurers, below is a short list of known bugs that we will be addressing in future updates.
The next major update expands the Palace of Beauty, continues the story of Eclage, and features a huge list of bug fixes and optimizations. Review patch notes for the upcoming update here:
------------New Server Opening------------
1. New server will officially open on Feb 24th, 5:00 (GMT-6). Adventurers can enter through choosing the new server.
2. New server scheduled functions/weekly events:
- Week 2 (Mar 1st): Big Cat Invasion (Alternating weeks with Battle of Kapra thereafter)
- Week 3 (Mar 8th): Oracle Dungeon (Easy), Valhalla Ruins, Thanatos Tower (Novice), Fortune Coin, Rune Box
- Week 4 (Mar 15th): Maple Leaf Faramita
- Week 5 (Mar 22nd): Oracle Dungeon (Normal), Guild Wars
- Week 6 (Mar 29th): Battle of Cake, Niflheim Purgatory (Revenant MVP)
- Week 7 (April 5th): Oracle Dungeon (Hard)
- Week 8 (April 12th): Glorious Domain map (including Elf Kingdom and Palace of Beauty), Thanatos Tower (Savior), Holy Ground War, Ancient Relics
- Week 9 (April 19th): Oracle Dungeon (Nightmare), Echoing Corridor, Glittering Rune Stone - Star, Oracle Mirror
[Holy Ground War] Cup
[Holy Ground War] S1 Cup is Kicking Off!
1. Cup Date
1) The Cup will start from January 25 - January 31 and will go on for 1 week.
2. Participation Rules
1) [Arena] - [Holy Ground War] new tab added [Cup Mode];
2) Form a team between Monday morning 5:00 AM and Friday night 24:00 PM. Adventurers need to create/join a Cup team, after which the team leader can register the team once all 12 members click to confirm.
3) The registration period is between Friday morning at 5:00 AM and Friday evening at 24:00 PM. The registered teams will be ranked based on the total points of all 12 members in the previous season's 6v6 PvP Rank. The top 32 teams will be able to participate in the competition.
4) After registration is closed, a match will be arranged to confirm the match-up map based on the 6v6 points of the participating teams according to the following matching rules:
*The top 1/4 will be seeded in descending order based on points total (e.g. out of 32 teams, 8 teams will be selected).
*Among the seeded teams, the top 4 teams and bottom 4 teams will be evenly distributed between the left and right sides of the matchup map in no order.
*The remaining teams will be matched randomly.
*The 8 teams who make it to the final round will be matched randomly.