Acceptance: 23 Aug, 0500 HRS - 20 Sep, 0500 HRS
Conclusion: 26 Sep, 0500 HRS
Known for his integrity and steadfastness, the good night Crookes wished to send a special gift to Ms. Spika, the mistress of his house. After learning of the legend of the Otherworld Dolls, he set out to find them. However, on the way he was ambushed and was transformed into a Roda Frog. Now, the question is... Can the Croaking Knight find his gift?
1. During the event, adventurers with a Base Level of 12 or higher can go to Comodo to claim the Croaking Knight series of quests from Gashapon Machine - Lucky E.
- There are 5 successive quests in total. You can obtain Knight's Gift x1 for every mission completed.
- Complete the first day's quest to obtain an additional exclusive event item, Picture Book: Spashire's Crystal Slippers x1
- Complete the 5th day's quest to obtain an additional Big Cat Voucher - Feast x30 and Dream Sticker - Croaking Knight x1
2. Quests in this event are limited to one character per account.
Picture Book: Spashire's Crystal Slippers
Big Cat Voucher - Feast
Dream Sticker - Croaking Knight
3 Sep, 0500 HRS - 4 Oct, 0500 HRS
Every Friday - Sunday Night at 1900 HRS - 2100 HRS
(Sep 3rd, Sep 4th, Sep 5th
Sep 10th, Sep 11th, Sep 12th
Sep 17th, Sep 18th, Sep 19th
Sep 24th, Sep 25th, Sep 26th
Oct 1st, Oct 2nd, Oct 3rd)
Comodo is holding a grand fireworks show!
1. During the event, adventurers with a Base Level of 12 or higher can claim the event quest between 0500 HRS on Friday and 2359 HRS on Sunday. The quest must be completed before 2359 HRS on Sunday.
2. Each time a quest is completed, players can obtain Comodo Fireworks Gift Box x1.
3. After the fireworks show (from 2030 HRS to 0500 HRS the next day) a mystery item will appear temporarily on the beach. Pick it up and use it to obtain Tao Gunka Branch x1 and obtain Comodo Mysterious Gift Box x1 after getting a kill with the branch.
4. After the event has concluded, the fireworks show will become a permanent fixture on Comodo. It will open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, with 3 15-minute shows at 1920 HRS, 1940 HRS, and 2020 HRS.
5. An exclusive store will be present on the beach during the fireworks event (between 1849 HRS and 2030 HRS), with toys, candy items, and Dream Sticker - Fireworks x1 (limited to 1 per account) available for purchase 3004183
6. An announcement will be given 10 minutes before the fireworks show begins.
Comodo Fireworks Gift Box
Comodo Mysterious Gift Box
Dream Sticker - Fireworks
8 Oct, 0500 HRS - 1 Nov, 0500 HRS
Every Friday to Sunday
1200 HRS - 1400 HRS
1900 HRS - 2100 HRS
(Oct 8th, Oct 9th, Oct 10th
Oct 15th, Oct 16th, Oct 17th
Oct 22nd, Oct 23rd, Oct 24th
Oct 29th, Oct 30th, Oct 31st)
Comodo is holding a spectacular float parade!
1. During the event, adventurers with a Base Level of 12 or higher can claim the Float Parade event quest between 0500 HRS on Friday and 2359 HRS on Sunday. Each account is limited to 2 chances per week.
2. Each time a quest is completed, players can obtain Comodo Parade Gift Box x1. Obtain 5 to unlock the achievement Float Ambassador and obtain achievement rewards such as Dream Sticker - Parade.
3. During the float parade (2 Aug - 1 Sep), participating players can enjoy an combat time recovery effect (each of the float's stops will provide the surrounding players with instant 30-minutes combat time recovery. The effect is non-stackable, and can be obtained up to three times.)
4. After the event ends, the float parade will become a permanent fixture of Comodo and will be open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, between 1200 HRS - 1400 HRS and 1900 HRS - 2100 HRS.
Comodo Parade Gift Box
Dream Sticker - Parade
5 Nov, 0500 HRS - 3 Jan 0500 HRS
Every Friday to Sunday
(Nov 5th, Nov 6th, Nov 7th
Nov 12th, Nov 13th, Nov 14th
Nov 19th, Nov 20th, Nov 21st
Nov 26th, Nov 27th, Nov 28th
Dec 3rd, Dec 4th, Dec 5th
Dec 10th, Dec 11th, Dec 12th
Dec 17th, Dec 18th, Dec 19th
Dec 24th, Dec 25th, Dec 26th
Dec 31st, Jan 1st, Jan 2nd)
Comodo is throwing a magnificent garden party!
1. During the event, adventurers with a Base Level of 12 or higher can go to Comodo every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to claim the Garden Party series of Quests from Pabudura.
2. You can obtain Personal Happiness Value x10 every time you complete an event quest, which can be exchanged for a variety of rare rewards in the garden party. A certain percentage of your tokens will also be converted into Server Happiness Tokens. Claim additional rewards once these tokens reach a specified amount!
3. Complete 6 event quests each day to receive Personal Happiness Value x60 and Comodo Amusement Park Gift Box x1 from Pabudura.
4. Event quests will be refreshed at 0500 HRS. All unfinished quests will be reset, so adventurers should make sure to pay attention to the refresh time. (Available daily from 0500 HRS to 2359 HRS)
5. This event is limited to one character per account.
Mini quests will yield Happiness Beans (found in quest packs). Collect 6 Happiness Beans to automatically receive an event gift pack from the NPC during the quest.
Comodo Amusement Park Gift Box
1 Dec, 0500 HRS - 3 Jan, 0500 HRS
Instead of beating down some poor Porings, let's dance!
1. During the event, adventurers with a Base Level higher than 12 can go to Comodo and enter the event dungeon via NPC Name.
2. The event dungeon is limited to one chance daily per account. Players can obtain Comodo Carnival Gift Box x1 for completing the first challenge each day.
3. Obtain Comodo Carnival Gift Box x10 to unlock the achievement Comodo Dance King and achievement rewards such as Dream Sticker - Musical
Comodo Carnival Gift Box
Dream Sticker - Musical
23 Aug, 0500 HRS - 31 Jan, 0500 HRS
1. During the event, the Dream Party button will appear inside the Hotspot button on the game's main page. Tap to enter the event sign-in page;
2. Dream Party consists of 30 squares, which correspond to each day's sign-in;
3. Players simply need to log in daily to sign-in and obtain rewards;
4. After the event ends, sign-in rewards which were not claimed will be invalid.
1. Event sign-ins are limited to one character per account. All characters under one account will share the same progress and completion.
30 Aug, 0500HRS - 10 Aug, 0500HRS
During the event, through the guide of Journey of Dreams, adventurers may participate in all the events.
During the event, the first time the account logs into either Prontera/Comodo, a splash-screen notification will appear to notify the players of the event once.
Reception: Aug 23rd, 0500 HRS - Sep 20th, 0500 HRS
Completion: before Sep 26th 0500 HRS
During the event, when players have a quest to complete, a Go button will appear to guide them.
(The Go button will disappear after completing the day's quest)
Complete the 5th Croaking Knight quest to obtain Dream Sticker - Croaking Knight
Beach Fireworks Show
Reception: Sep 3rd, 0500 HRS - Oct 3rd, 0500 HRS, every Friday to Sunday 1900 HRS - 2100 HRS
During the official event period, tap on the Go button to be directed to the Comodo fireworks show merchant.
During the fireworks show, you can purchase Dream Sticker - Fireworks at the Thorpe Rill fireworks association certified store for 1 Zeny. Each player is limited to 1 purchase.
Event Period: Oct 8th, 0500 HRS - Nov 1st, 0500 HRS, every Friday to Sunday 1200 HRS - 1400 HRS / 1900 HRS - 2100 HRS
During the official event period, tap on the Go button to be directed to the Float Departure Point.
Unlock the achievement Float Ambassador to obtain Dream Sticker - Parade
Garden Party & Personal Happiness Values Redemption
Event Period: Nov 5th, 0500 HRS - Jan 3rd, 0500 (every Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
During the event, tap on the Go button to pull down the Garden Party points exchange page.
Server Happiness Tokens and first grade rewards can be used to obtain Dream Sticker - Garden Party
Event Period: Dec 1st, 0500 HRS - Jan 3rd, 0500 HRS
During the event, tap on the Go button to find the NPC by the event portal
If you obtain the Comodo Carnival Gift Box on the same day, the Go button will disappear and will only be available the next day after being reset.
Unlock the achievement Comodo Dance King to obtain the Dream Sticker - Musical
Event Period: Aug 23rd, 0500 HRS - Jan 31st, 0500 HRS
During the event period, tap on the "Go" button to pull up the Dream Party event page.
When completing the first quest in the challenges, you can obtain the Dream Sticker - Dream Party
For every Dream Stickers you light up, you will receive 5x Time Invitations.
Light up 2 Dream Stickers to obtain Freyr Coin x2
Light up 4 Dream Stickers to obtain Big Cat Voucher - Feast 30 and Time Invitation x30
Light up 6 Dream Stickers to obtain the Reunion Proof x5
Premium Events Guide:
Official Server: 20 Sep 0500 HRS - 27 Sep 0500 HRS
Beta Server: 20 Aug 0500 HRS - 27 Aug 0500 HRS
During the event, tap on the Go button to pull down the Rewards page
Event Time: Jan 17th 0500 HRS - Jan 31st, 0500 HRS
During the event, you can purchase the Dream Sticker Top-Up Box from Mitt the event merchant. Once opened, you can choose any sticker of your choice.
Dream Sticker Top-Up Box selling price: 1,888,888 Zeny