The weather's a-changin' and the leaves are a-fallin', quietly ushering the first breath of autumn to us all. Celebrate this period with our Fun in the Foliage costume gacha at limited 10x rate, available 16 Oct - 16 Nov. Get the details here:
Halloween's the time to spook or be spooked, to get creative with pumpkin decor, and collect as many sweeties as you can! Get spooky this month with our Halloween exclusive headwear gacha, available 1 Oct - 1 Nov! Check for more details here:
Update 27 Sep: Dear adventurers, maintenance for the patch will be delayed for a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to have it up as soon as possible.
It's that time of the month once more, with tons of merrymaking and feasting ahead. Read more about the upcoming patch details here:
In a land of eternal sunshine and spotless minds, the Dreamy Gospel instills feelings of bonding with your brothers and sisters. Clasp your hands together, tilt your heads skywards, and let a heavenly radiance overwhelm you with this month's limited edition costume gacha.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love - Isle of Dreams will launch on 23 Aug! Pre-Register now on TapTap an you'll unlock the exclusive ultra-rare Rainbow Light Steed and Purified Baseball Hat. Head over here to learn more: https://www.taptap.io/app/221067
There is a mysterious organization within the Republic of Schwarzwald.
Everyone within this group wears a mask and has a codename. The one they call "Tyrant" leads the organization, and everyone obeys his orders unquestioningly.
Some say he’s a bloodthirsty killer and a man-eating demon, while others say he’s a freedom-loving vigilante.
Either way, he is without a doubt the best gunman in the Republic (and according to some, the entire continent), and the one who forced the Rebellion’s surrender.
The adventurer is fated to start an extraordinary life as soon as they step onto the stage. Through some accident, they have gained the power of Grammer technology and inherited the codename ''Tyrant”.
Wielding the might of gunfire and backed by the power of Grammer technology, the gunslinger is poised to write a new chapter for the Rebellion!
The stage is set for Tyrant’s greatest performance to begin!
1 Jul, 0500 HRS - August 1st, 0500 HRS
1. During the event, the "Event Puzzle" button will show up in the "New Event" button, tap to enter the event puzzle interface.
2. Intertwined Dreams of Light and Darkness is made up of 9 pieces of puzzle pieces corresponding to 9 event quests.
3. Participate in the event and collect the puzzle pieces. At a certain progress threshold, a special reward will be granted.
1. The event is account-limited, all the characters under the same account share completion progress.
Activating each piece of puzzle rewards Mysterious Box 2.0 x1
Activating 3 puzzle pieces: Energy Ring x4, Mora Coin x10
Activating 6 puzzle pieces: Glittering Rune Stone x3, Big Cat Voucher - Feast x30
Activating 9 puzzle pieces: Skyfire Shard - Sharp x1, Dreams Intertwined Card
June 1st, 0500HRS - July 1st, 0500HRS
1. During the event, the "Poring Beatdown" button will appear in the New Event button on the game interface. Click it to enter the event interface.
2. Every round, there will be 8 randomized rewards on the small Porings and 1 extra reward on the large Poring, which you unlock by consuming Small Wooden Hammers on the Porings.
3. After obtaining all the small Poring rewards, you will be rewarded with the large Poring reward automatically.
4. There are 4 rounds to the Poring Beatdown event. There is an unlocking mechanism between rounds. After all the rewards of the previous rounds are received, the following round will be automatically unlocked.
5. Conditions to spend Zeny to buy Small Wooden Hammers:
- There are still small porings to be hit on the interface
- Period: June 27th, 0500HRS - July 1st 0500HRS
- The purchase limit for the Small Wooden Hammer resets daily.
Tips: This event is account-limited, all the characters under one account share quest progress.
Event Card Midsummer Night Dream Card
Back Headwear Kitty Swimming Ring
1. Tournament Period
a. The tournament will be held between May 24th - May 29th lasting 1 week.
2. Participation Rules
a. [Tournament Mode] added to [Arena] - [Holy Ground War] tab.
b. Recruitment period is Monday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS, adventurers are required to create or join a tournament team of 12 and pressed confirm before the team leader may register as team as the competing team.
c. Search function is added to the Recruitment interface, players can quickly retrieve the corresponding roles displayed in the friendlist and guild member list by entering the character ID and chharacter name.
d. Registration period is from Friday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS. Registered teams will be ranked according to their combined points from each team members' 6V6 performance from last season. The top 64 teams are eligible to participate in the Tournament.
e. After the registration time is over, the matchup will be confirmed according to the 6v6 combined individual points of the participating teams. The matching rules are as follows:
* Sorted by 6v6 points, the top 1/4 are considered seed teams (for example, if there are 32 teams, 8 teams will be selected as seed)
* Among the seed teams, the top 4 and bottom 4 will be randomly placed in the left and right halves of different groups.
* The remaining teams are randomly matched.
* In the final round (8 teams), all teams are randomly matched.
Hopping its way into Midgard on fluffy feet is a NEW CLASS, the KAYNIN! A greedy and dastardly treasure hunter, the Kaynin will steal anything from anyone and anywhere. It has powerful abilities to turn spells back on their casters and drain enemies of their powers, ensuring it can plunder with reckless abandon.
This is your one-time opportunity to get a Rainbow Poring Mount and Little Devil Hat, along with many other rewards that'll give you a big boost in RO 2.0. Follow these steps:
22 Mar 0500HRS - 15 Apr 0459HRS GMT+7
We have received notice that 6v6 for Eternal Love and Destiny’s Promise servers were not opened on 13 March as scheduled, due to technical difficulties. We will reschedule 6v6 for both Eternal Love and Destiny's Promise to start on 20 Mar instead.
Breakdown of new 6v6 Schedule
Eternal Love & Destiny’s Promise: 20 Mar, 27 Mar, 3 Apr and 10 Apr
12v12 will be postponed accordingly and will start on 17 Apr.
Review the rewards you stand to win in 6v6 Season 6. Season 6 will begin on 13 Mar and run for 4 weeks.
Learn more about 6v6 mode here: https://sea.ragnaroketernallove.com/news/6v6-mode
01 Mar 0500HRS - 01 Apr 0500HRS
1. During the event, the Forest Queen's Gratitude button will appear under the New Event button. Tap to enter the event puzzle interface.
2. Forest Queen's Gratitude is made up of 9 puzzle pieces that correspond to 9 event quests.
3. Participate in the events to collect the puzzle pieces. Earn pecial rewards as you progress.
- Upon the completion of each designated event, 1 piece of puzzle is granted along with Mysterious Box V2.0 x1.
- Gather 3 puzzle pieces to obtain Gold Medal x2 and Freyr Coin x1
- Gather 6 puzzle pieces to obtain Skyfire Shard - Sharp x1
- Gather all 9 puzzle pieces to obtain the exclusive card Forest Queen's thank-you card x1.
1. The event is account limited, all characters under one account share progress.
Event Main Reward:
Forest Queen's Thank-you Card
Skyfire Shard - Sharp
About 6v6 Mode
6v6 PvP Rank is open for 6 weeks, every Saturday from 2000 to 2400HRS.
You can only have 10 matches per character per week.
How to join:
Adventurers who are above level 90 can join in the event matching to form a party of 6. If your party is not full, you will be automatically paired with other players at random.
Tip: Gather your friends and guildmates to form a permanent party!
For those of you having issues claiming your pre-signup rewards, please note that pre-signup rewards are exclusive to characters created in the new server Destiny's Promise.
In order to redeem the rewards, follow these steps:
1. Create a new character in the server Destiny's Promise
2. Make a note your character's 10-digit character ID. You can find it by tapping your character portrait at the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Go to the redemption page and enter your character's details:
To redeem your pre-sign rewards:
4. Once done, the pre-signup rewards can be immediately claimed from your character's in-game mailbox.
5. If you encounter errors with the verification code, tap or click the code to generate a new one and try again.
24 February 5:00 - 24 March 5:00
During the event, all players whose base is at Lv. 12 or above may accept the quest New Journey of Love and Courage
Talk to the Celebration Ambassador Mona at Prontera Square to claim the following rewards:
For new server players - exclusive headwear Novice Sprout and Novice Celebration Giftbox
For old server players - exclusive headwear Novice Corolla and Novice Celebration Giftbox
Novice Celebration Giftbox: Use it to obtain Big Cat Voucher I x30 and Big Cat Voucher · Feast x30
The exclusive headwear Novice Sprout and Novice Corolla can't be traded in the Exchange
This event is account limited thus each account may only claim once
------------New Server Opening------------
1. New server will officially open on Feb 24th, 5:00 (GMT-6). Adventurers can enter through choosing the new server.
2. New server scheduled functions/weekly events:
- Week 2 (Mar 1st): Big Cat Invasion (Alternating weeks with Battle of Kapra thereafter)
- Week 3 (Mar 8th): Oracle Dungeon (Easy), Valhalla Ruins, Thanatos Tower (Novice), Fortune Coin, Rune Box
- Week 4 (Mar 15th): Maple Leaf Faramita
- Week 5 (Mar 22nd): Oracle Dungeon (Normal), Guild Wars
- Week 6 (Mar 29th): Battle of Cake, Niflheim Purgatory (Revenant MVP)
- Week 7 (April 5th): Oracle Dungeon (Hard)
- Week 8 (April 12th): Glorious Domain map (including Elf Kingdom and Palace of Beauty), Thanatos Tower (Savior), Holy Ground War, Ancient Relics
- Week 9 (April 19th): Oracle Dungeon (Nightmare), Echoing Corridor, Glittering Rune Stone - Star, Oracle Mirror
24 February 5:00 - 21 March 5:00
During the event, a collab exclusive Other-dimensional Gashapon will pop up at Prontera Square!
1. All appearance in the Other-dimensional Gashapon can be decomposed into several Demon Blood Jade shards, which can be used to redeem all skins in this season's Other-dimensional Gashapon and Big Cat Voucher - Feast
2. Light up all skins in this season's Other-dimensional Gashapon in Adventure Handbook to complete the quest Magic Kitten's Gift and win the collab exclusive mount Sylphiel Slag x1
PRE-SIGNUP NOW, GET HEADWEAR, MOUNT, AND MORE
RO 2.0 is coming, and you'll want to be well prepared for the brave new world that awaits. Pre-Signup now at this page to receive exclusive gear and mount, along with lucrative milestone rewards. Time is limited, so get to it, adventurer!
[Holy Ground War] Cup
[Holy Ground War] S1 Cup is Kicking Off!
1. Cup Date
1) The Cup will start from January 25 - January 31 and will go on for 1 week.
2. Participation Rules
1) [Arena] - [Holy Ground War] new tab added [Cup Mode];
2) Form a team between Monday morning 5:00 AM and Friday night 24:00 PM. Adventurers need to create/join a Cup team, after which the team leader can register the team once all 12 members click to confirm.
3) The registration period is between Friday morning at 5:00 AM and Friday evening at 24:00 PM. The registered teams will be ranked based on the total points of all 12 members in the previous season's 6v6 PvP Rank. The top 32 teams will be able to participate in the competition.
4) After registration is closed, a match will be arranged to confirm the match-up map based on the 6v6 points of the participating teams according to the following matching rules:
*The top 1/4 will be seeded in descending order based on points total (e.g. out of 32 teams, 8 teams will be selected).
*Among the seeded teams, the top 4 teams and bottom 4 teams will be evenly distributed between the left and right sides of the matchup map in no order.
*The remaining teams will be matched randomly.
*The 8 teams who make it to the final round will be matched randomly.
Auspicious Spring Festival (2.1.2021 - 3.1.2021)
The lanterns have been lit, and thousands of families are about to be reunited. As the new year approaches, may the glorious beauty of the mountains and rivers remain untouched, and may we enjoy a time of peace! We wish everyone prosperity and happiness in the new year!
Ragnarok M: Lucky's Adventure (02/2021-03/2021)------------------------------
Smash the PoringsEvent Date:
【Fanart Event - Call for Submissions】
Hi adventurers! Poring‘s Tea House is open again!
In celebration of Christmas, we have a new milk tea available - Poring Fruit Cheese Milk Tea! Why not come and try it for yourself?
Oh, also my master, the Minstrel, reminded me lately that RO Global Server's 2nd anniversary is coming up on January 9!
Just like in many other worlds, anniversaries are very important to us here on the continent of Midgard! So, today Poring is announcing our first call for submissions from RO fans in celebration of our Global Server's 2nd anniversary which will be held in the Tea House!
Adventurers, come and join us celebrate! Just like last time, your works may end up being used to decorate my tea house! Poring forever!
Call for Submissions: 23/12/2020 - 31/1/2021
Selection Period: 1/2/2021 - 11/2/2021
Announcement Date: 20/2/2021
We have scheduled server maintenance on 2/3 22:00 to 2/4 04:00 (GMT-6), to fix some bugs. During the maintenance, players will not be able to log into the game. After the maintenance, we will send abundant items as compensation rewards. We apologize for this inconvenience.
----- Issue Fixed -----
1. Fixed a bug whereas the EP7.5 event can gain extra guild points via abnormal method. Additionally, all guilds used this bug will have their abnormal points removed.