Good day Adventurers, below is a short list of known bugs that we will be addressing in future updates.
The next major update expands the Palace of Beauty, continues the story of Eclage, and features a huge list of bug fixes and optimizations. Review patch notes for the upcoming update here:
------------New Server Opening------------
1. New server will officially open on Feb 24th, 5:00 (GMT-6). Adventurers can enter through choosing the new server.
2. New server scheduled functions/weekly events:
- Week 2 (Mar 1st): Big Cat Invasion (Alternating weeks with Battle of Kapra thereafter)
- Week 3 (Mar 8th): Oracle Dungeon (Easy), Valhalla Ruins, Thanatos Tower (Novice), Fortune Coin, Rune Box
- Week 4 (Mar 15th): Maple Leaf Faramita
- Week 5 (Mar 22nd): Oracle Dungeon (Normal), Guild Wars
- Week 6 (Mar 29th): Battle of Cake, Niflheim Purgatory (Revenant MVP)
- Week 7 (April 5th): Oracle Dungeon (Hard)
- Week 8 (April 12th): Glorious Domain map (including Elf Kingdom and Palace of Beauty), Thanatos Tower (Savior), Holy Ground War, Ancient Relics
- Week 9 (April 19th): Oracle Dungeon (Nightmare), Echoing Corridor, Glittering Rune Stone - Star, Oracle Mirror
[Holy Ground War] Cup
[Holy Ground War] S1 Cup is Kicking Off!
1. Cup Date
1) The Cup will start from January 25 - January 31 and will go on for 1 week.
2. Participation Rules
1) [Arena] - [Holy Ground War] new tab added [Cup Mode];
2) Form a team between Monday morning 5:00 AM and Friday night 24:00 PM. Adventurers need to create/join a Cup team, after which the team leader can register the team once all 12 members click to confirm.
3) The registration period is between Friday morning at 5:00 AM and Friday evening at 24:00 PM. The registered teams will be ranked based on the total points of all 12 members in the previous season's 6v6 PvP Rank. The top 32 teams will be able to participate in the competition.
4) After registration is closed, a match will be arranged to confirm the match-up map based on the 6v6 points of the participating teams according to the following matching rules:
*The top 1/4 will be seeded in descending order based on points total (e.g. out of 32 teams, 8 teams will be selected).
*Among the seeded teams, the top 4 teams and bottom 4 teams will be evenly distributed between the left and right sides of the matchup map in no order.
*The remaining teams will be matched randomly.
*The 8 teams who make it to the final round will be matched randomly.