Good day, adventurers. Maintenance for the next patch will be on 25 Apr 2200HRS - 26 Apr 0600HRS GMT-6. Ensure that you're logged out during this period!
Hopping its way into Midgard on fluffy feet is a NEW CLASS, the KAYNIN! A greedy and dastardly treasure hunter, the Kaynin will steal anything from anyone and anywhere. It has powerful abilities to turn spells back on their casters and drain enemies of their powers, ensuring it can plunder with reckless abandon.
Good day, adventurers. Maintenance for tomorrow's patch will be 21-22 Mar 2200 HRS - 0600 HRS, GMT-6. Ensure that you're logged out by then and we'll see you on the other side!
We have received notice that 6v6 for Eternal Love and Destiny’s Promise servers were not opened on 13 March as scheduled, due to technical difficulties. We will reschedule 6v6 for both Eternal Love and Destiny's Promise to start on 20 Mar instead.
Breakdown of new 6v6 Schedule
Eternal Love & Destiny’s Promise: 20 Mar, 27 Mar, 3 Apr and 10 Apr
12v12 will be postponed accordingly and will start on 17 Apr.
Review the rewards you stand to win in 6v6 Season 6. Season 6 will begin on 13 Mar and run for 4 weeks.
Learn more about 6v6 mode here: https://sea.ragnaroketernallove.com/news/6v6-mode
About 6v6 Mode
6v6 PvP Rank is open for 6 weeks, every Saturday from 2000 to 2400HRS.
You can only have 10 matches per character per week.
How to join:
Adventurers who are above level 90 can join in the event matching to form a party of 6. If your party is not full, you will be automatically paired with other players at random.
Tip: Gather your friends and guildmates to form a permanent party!
For those of you having issues claiming your pre-signup rewards, please note that pre-signup rewards are exclusive to characters created in the new server Destiny's Promise.
In order to redeem the rewards, follow these steps:
1. Create a new character in the server Destiny's Promise
2. Make a note your character's 10-digit character ID. You can find it by tapping your character portrait at the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Go to the redemption page and enter your character's details:
To redeem your pre-sign rewards:
4. Once done, the pre-signup rewards can be immediately claimed from your character's in-game mailbox.
5. If you encounter errors with the verification code, tap or click the code to generate a new one and try again.
Due to an account system upgrade, guest accounts won't able to login the game after the upgrade. Therefore, all guest accounts must bind to FB/Google/Apple before login and play. Please following guidelines to bind your account:
We have scheduled server maintenance on 2/3 22:00 to 2/4 04:00 (GMT-6), to fix some bugs. During the maintenance, players will not be able to log into the game. After the maintenance, we will send abundant items as compensation rewards. We apologize for this inconvenience.
----- Issue Fixed -----
1. Fixed a bug whereas the EP7.5 event can gain extra guild points via abnormal method. Additionally, all guilds used this bug will have their abnormal points removed.